Updated October 27, 2021
The FY22 Distributor Program Letters effective October 1, 2021 are now available.
Update Summary – June 30, 2021
The FY22 Distributor Program Letters and OEM Co-op Guidebook effective July 1, 2021 are now available.
Update Summary – December 29, 2020
The FY21 Distributor Program Letters and OEM Co-op Marketing Guidebook effective January 1, 2021 are now available.
Update Summary – October 15, 2020
Added the FY21 OEM Co-op Marketing Guidebook (October Update) to FY21 Marketing Resources. Updates include:
- Addition of Commercial Distributors to OEM Distributor incentive program.
- Clarification and examples of Proof of Execution (POE).
- Updates to Windows branding and logo guidelines.
- Updates to Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Office branding guidelines.
- Additional information regarding tax requirements and payment processing.
Update Summary – October 6, 2020
Added FY21 Distributor Product Incentives Program Letters effective October 1, 2020, to FY21 resources.
Update Summary – July 9, 2020
FY21 resources are now available to include FY21 Program Letters and FY21 OEM Co-op Marketing Guidebook.
Update Summary – April 1, 2020
Added FY20 Program Letter – April update to FY20 Resources. This update is effective April 1, 2020, and applies to Authorized OEM Distributors located within the United States only.
Update Summary – January 28, 2020
Added FY20 H2 OEM Co-op Marketing Guidebook to FY20 Training Resources.