Enhance your experience and enable new capabilities by completing your Device Partner registration.
Registering with Device Partner Center (DPC) is easy and takes less than three minutes to complete. By registering, you get an enhanced experience within Device Partner Center, including access to additional content, the ability to favorite content and receive alerts, as well as receiving a targeted content experience. The registration process is outlined in the following steps:
Click the Sign in/Register button in the upper-right corner of the Device Partner Center home page.
Upon clicking Sign in/Register, you will be redirected to a Microsoft sign-in screen. Users will need their email ID (Company work account, Microsoft account, or Microsoft employee email) to complete registration.
Note: A @partners.microsoft.net email address is not a valid account to use for registering. Your OMAP login email address (@msassets.onmicrosoft.com) is also not valid for DPC registration.
If you do not have a Company work account or Microsoft account, a Microsoft account can be created at https//signup.live.com. (See instructions below under Creating a Microsoft account.)
If you entered an AAD company email address on the sign-in page, you will be presented with the AAD sign-in screen to enter your password:
If you entered your Microsoft account email address on the sign-in page, you will be presented with the Microsoft sign-in screen to enter your password:
Note: When using your work account to sign in for the first time, you may be prompted with additional tenant screens to confirm your information.
If you have a Microsoft employee email address, you will be redirected to the Microsoft Corporate account sign-in page. Enter your password and click Sign in. You may also be required to complete phone, PIN or smartcard verification.
After you have been successfully authenticated, you will be redirected to the Device Partner Center home page. If you have not completed Device Partner registration, click your name in the top-right corner of the site to open your Account Menu, and then click Register.
Note: If you choose not to register, you will have access only to Device Partner Center public/anonymous content.
To register, you will be presented with the Device Partner Registration form to fill out.
Type your company’s name in the Company Name field, and a dropdown will appear. Select your company’s name. You may be prompted to agree to the Microsoft Nondisclosure Agreement. All new users whose company does not have an agreement (current or expired) with Microsoft will be presented with the Microsoft Nondisclosure Agreement and must agree to the terms of the agreement to complete registration. Click I Agree to finish entering your User Profile information, and then click Register to complete your registration.
Note: If your company does not appear in the dropdown after typing your Company Name, finish filling out the registration form, following the instructions below. When you click Register, you will be directed to the Company Registration Form. Fill out this form to register your company on Device Partner Center.
The information provided in the Preferences section of the registration form will affect your experience on Device Partner Center and the content that will be targeted for you.
Note: Certain selections will provide access to additional content that requires extra approval.
- My primary job focus is − This required field enables you to select your role within your company. Options include Engineer/Developer, Finance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, Operations, Customer Service and Support, or Supply Chain. This information will be used to recommend relevant content to you.
- My company is − This required field enables you to indicate the type of company that you work for. Options include Original Design Manufacturer (ODM), Local Named OEM (LOEM), Distributor, Reseller, Embedded/IoT OEM, Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher (MAR), System Builder, System Integrator, Third Party Integrator (TPI), Android OEM, Embedded/IoT Distributor, Multi-National OEM (MNA), and Refurbisher (Registered or Other). It is important to note that you can select multiple values for this field. This information will be reviewed by the Customer Care Team to ensure that each user receives access to the appropriate secure content.
- I am most interested in − This field enables you to indicate the type of content that you are most interested in seeing. Options include: Becoming a Partner, Events, Licensing & Pricing, Marketing Collateral, Product Information, Programs & Incentives, Readiness & Training, Technical Downloads, Business Intelligence and Brand Assets (OMAP). This information will also be used to recommend relevant content to you.
- If you are not a Microsoft employee and you choose Brand Assets (OMAP) or Business Intelligence, you will not automatically receive access to this content with access to DPC content. Brand Asset content on Device Partner Center requires additional validation. Business Intelligence content also requires additional validation, and this content is located on a different portal.
- If you select Business Intelligence, fields will appear for Countries Supported and Business Justification. Your responses to these questions will help determine the appropriate access to the OEM BI portal.
- If you select Brand Assets (OMAP), a field will appear asking if you are an Ad Agency. Please respond to complete registration.
- Preferred Language − This field enables you to indicate your preferred language. This field will be used to provide insight to the localization needs for Device Partner Center.
After you have completed registration, a splash page will appear, confirming that your registration has been successfully submitted. In addition, an email will be sent to the email address you provided.
Note: Your profile will be validated by the Customer Care Team. You will not have access to secure content until your profile has been approved. After your profile has been approved, you will receive a second email from the Customer Care Team with confirmation that your access has been validated.
If you need further assistance, contact a support representative by tapping or clicking Contact us at the end of this page.