What is #BuildFor2030?
The #BuildFor2030 campaign helps partners who are making a difference amplify their solutions in the commercial marketplace with added go-to-market benefits. We are featuring solutions and services that are built for impact, in support of the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
To submit your solution or service to be featured by Microsoft, be sure that:
Submit your solution today
We are accepting nominations on a rolling basis aligned with the following themes:
- Gender equality | 8 February 2021, 11:59 PM Pacific Time
- Climate action and sustainability | 1 March 2021, 11:59 PM Pacific Time
- Digital inclusion and accessibility | 8 April 2021, 11:59 PM Pacific Time
- Enabling the nonprofit sector | 8 July 2021, 11:59 PM Pacific Time
- Empowering communities | 15 August 2021, 11:59 PM Pacific Time
Please indicate in your submission which theme your solution best aligns with.
Not ready to submit?
To publish your impact-focused solution on Microsoft AppSource or Azure Marketplace, you can begin by reviewing the quick start publisher guide and then publish via Partner Center. You may also consider engaging with the Cloud Enablement Desk or working with an external consultant to support you in the process.
More on building for impact