*Your access to or use of certain GTM, marketing, sales, partner, engineering, and other opportunities or benefits described might be subject to their own separate terms and conditions, including but not limited to catalog profile and marketing materials requirements.
(1) The use of the term "partner" is for reference and convenience only and does not imply a partnership, joint venture, franchise, or agency relationship.
(2) Microsoft reserves the right to change, modify, add-to, revise, or discontinue any specific opportunities or benefits, at any time. Changes will usually be posted at partner.microsoft.com/go-to-market or communicated to you by email notification, presented when you sign in, or through other reasonable means. Using Program Benefits after the changes become effective means you agree to the new terms. If you don’t agree to the new terms, you must stop using the Program Benefits and exit the Program. Otherwise, the new terms will apply to you.
(3) The information provided here notwithstanding, eligibility to receive certain opportunities and benefits is evaluated on a case-by-case basis; Microsoft in its sole discretion will determine individual eligibility. Continued access to the benefits might, at the sole discretion of Microsoft, be based on your engagement and adherence to the offer-specific terms.
(4) Moving to a next tier of engagement might require additional terms and conditions to be accepted.
(5) Certain opportunities or benefits might not be available in all locations, or might be substituted based on availability.
(6) Any opportunities or benefits provided by Microsoft are personal to you and you may not transfer, sell, share, sublicense, assign, or lend them. Your access to and use of such benefits might be subject to their applicable separate terms, such as click-through license terms. You may not provide access to or use of any benefits to third parties.
(7) Either you or Microsoft may elect to terminate your access to or use of the opportunities or benefits any time, without cause by providing written notice to the other party at partner.microsoft.com/go-to-market. Neither party will be responsible to the other for any costs or damages that are a direct result of this termination.