This on-demand Airlift event offers an in-depth overview of Power Apps that will prepare you to effectively envision specific business solutions. You will learn how to:
- Build canvas apps and model driven apps and will take a deep dive into Common data services.
- Build and use model-driven apps which includes creating a publisher and a solution as well as entities, fields and relationships.
- Leverage Power Apps Build Tools to automate deployment steps.
- Support your governance initiatives by using the Center of Excellence toolkit which provides a series of Power Platform templates.
- Enable self-service interactions and real-time Power Apps experiences for external users also known as Power Apps Portals.
- Learn about AI builder.
This training is highly recommended for those who have taken exam MB-200: Microsoft Power Platform + Dynamics 365 Core and have an upcoming Power Apps customer project. For example: Power Platform functional consultants, Dynamics 365 apps solution architects, technical consultants who need to support the previous roles. Thus, they need to learn application solution architecture concepts for building solutions on Power Platform.
This training has specific prerequisites, you are responsible for fulfilling them before the start to obtain the most benefits from your attendance including: 1-2 years of Power Apps experience, took exam MB-200: Microsoft Power Platform + Dynamics 365 Core (passed or fail) certification or equivalent certification, minimum: highly recommended for students to complete the following Beginner track (Power Apps and Power Automate beginner learning path) and earn the corresponding badges.