Receive a set of no-cost introductory benefits to help you save time and money. Use our resources to help build your business as a new partner and discover
your next step.
- Make sure the right people in your organization get the right information. Review and update your organization’s profile to help us know you
- Demonstrate your capabilities to customers in a customized environment. You can create custom trials and subscriptions, and track prospects while
managing your cloud customers.
- You can access technical support from Microsoft and other partners on our online support forum.
- Build training plans for the latest Microsoft technologies, products, and competencies to share across your team.
- Take advantage of readily available Microsoft sales and marketing resources and keep your customers up-to-date with the latest product information.
- Experience the power of partnership and find new opportunities by linking directly to other partners. Join the conversation by participating in
Microsoft’s diverse partner communities.
This affordable yearly subscription is for businesses looking to begin, build, and grow their Microsoft practice in the cloud-first, mobile-first world
through a wide range of software and benefits. Action Pack includes all the benefits of a Network membership, in addition to:
- Free software to run your business. Test your great ideas first, get comfortable with the solutions and platforms, and make the jump to cloud on
your schedule. For 380 € a year, you get Windows 10 Enterprise, Office 365 E3, Enterprise Mobility Suite, a monthly credit
for Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Professional licenses1, and more.
- Access to world-class developer tools like Visual Studio Professional, which you can use to build apps for iOS, Android, Linux, and Windows. Plus,
you can get a powerful end-to-end solution when you create a free Visual Studio Team Services account which offers
teams with version control, agile planning tools, continuous integration, and much more—all for use with any app, in any language.
- Receive training on core Microsoft technologies. Pre-sales support2 helps you design the right offer for customers. Post-sales technical support
ensures you can fully serve your customers’ needs.
- Acquire new customers and increase profitability through digital marketing guidance and enablement from the Partner Marketing Center.
- Connect and network with other partners, round out solution offerings, and get practical advice from your peers in the MPN community.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online benefit available upon 50 seats of Office 365 or five seats of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online within the previous 12 months.
Presales and deployment support available upon first cloud sale through advisory hours.