Planning Services is important to your business
With customer demand for planning services engagements doubling every 18 months since 2010, now is the perfect time to engage in the Planning Services program. Take advantage of this growing demand and build it into your business practice. Once engaged, you can start enjoying some of these potential benefits:
- Generate more leads with your Partner Sales Executive (PSE).
- Open doors to downstream deployment and infrastructure optimization services.
- Increase your Enterprise Agreement (EA) renewals.
- Deepen your engagement with your current customers or even build a new practice through Planning Services, by establishing credibility with your technical expertise and becoming a trusted advisor to them.
We received an unbelievable bang for our buck with the SDPS engagement. And this is a service that is out there that is essentially paid for; utilize it! I would tell anybody there is no better way."
-Dorothy A. Chuday, SB/SE Business Systems Planning Sr. Policy Analyst, IRS
Each Planning Services offering provides unique benefits to help you deploy more services and ensure your customers succeed. You will find that deployment planning tools, training, and support make engagements repeatable, lowering the cost of sales and delivery. In addition, you will be able to assist your customers in the following ways:
- Provide in-depth technology discussions and product demos that help customers learn how Microsoft products and services fit in their environment through the use of virtual lab sessions or proof of concept pilot demonstrations.
- Build your customer a customized deployment plan based on their own IT environment, their workforce needs, and their business requirements.
- Let Planning Services mitigate any ambiguity or concerns about a deployment, an upgrade or migration, with on-site expertise.
Partners who participate in Planning Services and deliver engagements can be compensated with vouchers by Microsoft. Once you’ve conducted the engagement, you can redeem your voucher and receive payment.*
Learn about the entire Planning Services process
Before signing up for the Planning Services program, you must meet certain eligibility requirements. To check your eligibility, follow the link below:
Check eligibility requirements
Once you have determined you are eligible to deliver one or more Planning Services offerings, follow the steps below to get started:
1. Have your global admin navigate to the SA Planning Services Program enrollment page.
2. Sign in with your partner ID which has Global Admin rights in Microsoft Partner Network.
3. Enroll in the program offering(s) for which you are eligible.
4. Opt in to the eligible programs.
5. Update your company profile in the Planning Services Partner Directory.
*Partners can be compensated by Microsoft to conduct engagements ranging from 1, 3, 5, 10, and 15 days. Each offering provides the tools, training, and support to make engagements repeatable, lowering the cost of sales and delivery.