Microsoft will send the following email on your behalf to help you invite others to associate with your company.
Start sending invitations
[Subject line] Invitation to associate with a member organization
Dear Microsoft Certified Professional,
You’ve been invited to associate your Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) credentials with a Microsoft Partner Network member organization [insert company name].
To activate your association with this organization, visit our site and complete the following steps:
1. Update your profile as needed
2. Accept the Microsoft Partner Network legal agreement
3. Link your certification credentials
4. Confirm your communication settings
5. Activate your association
Please note that you may associate your MCP ID to only one organization within the Microsoft Partner Network for the purpose of meeting competency requirements.
Let’s do great work together.
Your Microsoft Partner Network Team