Cloud Platform University Online is an interactive, scenario-based training resource to equip you with the foundational elements of selling and supporting Microsoft cloud and enterprise technologies.
Training topics include:
- Enterprise Web and Mobile Applications
- Hybrid Identity and Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS)
- Hybrid Cloud Storage with StorSimple
- Azure and SQL Server for Business Continuity
- Security and Compliance
- Enterprise Web and Mobile Applications
Discover courses for you
Welcome to Drumbeat, a Microsoft Partner sales training and resource to help you start, grow, and accelerate your Microsoft Office 365 practice. Take your Microsoft Office 365 sales to the next level with the following trainings, packaged by where you are in your Microsoft Office 365 sales maturity.
Drumbeat Start offers Microsoft Office 365 sales building blocks to help amplify your Microsoft Office 365 opportunities. The trainings are offered on demand to help you get started anytime.
Get started now
Learn how to effectively apply the knowledge you gained in Drumbeat Start to Microsoft Office 365 solution selling situations. You’ll get exposure to a variety of sales techniques, ability to identify your strengths, and learn how to improve and advance. In a low-risk exciting environment, take advantage of a great opportunity to learn from other sales professionals who face the same daily challenges you do. Drumbeat Grow events provide tools and opportunities to refine and extend your sales skills. Visit the Drumbeat website to learn more about the training prerequisites.
Drumbeat Optimize delves deeper into Microsoft Office 365 workloads, preparing you to tackle complex customer scenarios, and to apply upsell and cross-sell strategies to drive new revenue streams. Hone your Microsoft Office 365 sales skills by taking a solutions-based approach to solving customer challenges.
Drumbeat for SMB Start provides training on the essential Microsoft Office 365 knowledge and equips you with the insights you need to help generate and strengthen Microsoft Office 365 opportunities.
Get trained today
Learn how to effectively apply the knowledge you gained in your Disti Bootcamp training. You’ll get exposure to a variety of sales techniques to help you advance to the next level.
Drumbeat Optimize for SMB explores deeper into additional Microsoft solutions, preparing you to tackle complex customer scenarios and to apply upsell and cross-sell strategies to drive new revenue streams.
The Dynamics Learning Portal (DLP) is the destination learning platform for Microsoft Dynamics partners to consume on-demand training content, view calendars of in-person and virtual events scheduled globally, register to attend events, view exam preparation guides, download course materials, and links to external resources. DLP is a subscription based platform.
The Microsoft Dynamics Accelerate trainings offer you the opportunity to learn from experts and help prepare you for key Microsoft Dynamics exams.
Sign up for an Accelerate workshop today
Designed for those working toward certification, students attend this program over a span of three weeks to assist in achieving the MB2-704: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Application Exam. The training is a virtual session led by a Microsoft Certified Trainer for an hour and a half twice a week for three weeks, in addition to homework.
- Sales and Lead Management
- Opportunity and Product Catalog
- Quotes, Orders, Invoices, and Goals
- Cases and KB Articles
- Queues, Contracts, Entitlements, and SLAs
- Service Scheduling, charts, and dashboard
- Some basic experience using Windows applications
- Knowledge of basic sales and marketing roles in a business
- Completion of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Introduction course
Microsoft Dynamics Learning Portal (DLP)
Access to the DLP is required to complete the prerequisites outlined for this course.
DLP will be accessible as a result of your company meeting one of the following criteria:
- Is enrolled in the Microsoft Dynamics Partner Advantage or Partner Advantage PLUS Service Plans
- Has purchased the Microsoft Dynamics Training Pack
Get started on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Application Exam
AX Accelerate is a cross-training functional program for individuals who have experience with Enterprise Resource Planning systems but are new to Microsoft Dynamics AX. This intensive hybrid training utilizes a mix of training activities, including virtual classes with self-paced time and merging products, and business process based on the core fundamentals of the Microsoft Dynamics AX solution for both financials and supply chain. The course kicks off with a one-hour prep session, followed by nine days of three-hour virtual sessions, then finishes with a three-day in-person workshop where individuals form teams and implement the case study in a real AX environment.
- This course is intended for senior professionals with experience in ERP products or core industry processes associated with ERPs. The professionals must have experience with ERP implementations or have participated in designing business processes in an ERP implementation project.
- Prior Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) experience required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with accounting and supply chain concepts
In order to access all of the course prerequisites, information, and course materials, you must have access to the Microsoft Dynamics Learning Portal (DLP).
View the catalog
Partner Practice Enablement Bootcamps are advanced training programs that enable partners to sell and deploy key workloads of the Cloud and Enterprise business. These in-person events are available globally. Several types of events are made available in each of the four trainings below. Contact your local Microsoft representative to find out if a Partner Practice Enablement event is hosted near you.
Data Center pre-sales technical training showcases scenarios around traditional on-premises datacenters to hybrid clouds and equips partners for pre-sales conversations.
This training covers:
- Datacenter Modernization - Foundational
- Extend to the Cloud - Windows Azure Pack
- Extend to the Cloud - StorSimple
- Extend to the Cloud - Operations Management Suite
Our Data Platform portfolio has training tailored for application and database subject matter experts. This training will help scale out technical enablement on in-memory databases, enterprise cloud, and big data. This training covers:
- Power BI (New)
- MPP Data Warehouse Presentation - APS+Microsoft Azure SQL DW (New)
- MPP Data Warehouse Labs - APS+Microsoft Azure SQL DW (New)
- Microsoft Excel BI (previously titled Power BI)
- Microsoft Azure Data Factory (Coming soon)
- Microsoft Azure Machine Learning
- Microsoft Azure Data Services
- Microsoft Azure Stream Analytics
- Big Data with HDInsight - Hadoop on Microsoft Azure
- Internet of Things (Coming soon)
- SQL Server 2016 (December 2015)
- SQL Server 2014
The Microsoft Azure PPE Sales and Technical program helps you to realize key business opportunities with the most recent updated content. There are two training tracks: a half-day sales training and an eight-module technical training also available as a two-day classroom program.
This training covers:
- Microsoft Azure Business Development Training
- Microsoft Azure PPE Bootcamp
- Microsoft Azure Websites for the Enterprise
Empower Enterprise Mobility training focuses of the Microsoft four Enterprise Mobility solutions included in the Enterprise Mobility Suite: Mobile Device, App & Data Management with Microsoft Intune, Identity & Access Management with Microsoft Azure Active Directory, and Information Protection with Microsoft Azure Rights Management Services.
This training covers:
- Empower Enterprise Mobility – Foundational
- EEM PPE - Proof of Concept (POC)
- EEM – Microsoft Azure Active Directory (AAD)
- EEM – Microsoft Intune and Microsoft Azure Rights Management Systems (RMS)
The ModernBiz Tech Series are solution-based level 200 trainings to give you hands-on experience. The courses teach you how to deliver solutions for small and midsize businesses (SMB) built on Microsoft technologies, from server to cloud and PCs to mobile devices. ModernBiz Tech Series stretches wide across Microsoft solutions, including Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, Windows 10 and devices, Microsoft Office 365, Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS), Power BI, and SQL Server.
The trainings focus on building real-world solutions and includes presentations, demos, and hands-on labs. This program is targeted at new and existing Microsoft value-added reseller (VAR) partners and IT Pros.
Areas of focus are:
- Business Anywhere
- Connect with Customers
- Grow Efficiently
- Safeguard your Business
Learn more about ModernBiz Tech Series and upcoming events
In-person or digitally delivered distributor led events for resellers are available in coordination with Microsoft. These events deliver readiness to resellers on specific topics to grow their selling skills and capabilities. Resellers will find up-to-date Microsoft News, a wealth of supporting educational documents via the Asset Library, and a community of forums.
If you’re a Reseller, ask your Distributor about upcoming Bootcamps.
Whether you are getting started with a new technology, are new to your role or need to delve deeper into customer scenarios, you can build your technical presales and deployment skill set by attending technical training. Learn how to build a repeatable, scalable deployment practice and manage the most common customer presales and deployment scenarios.
Get technical presales and deployment training
Microsoft Learning provides Microsoft Official Courseware (MOC) exams and certifications to build depth and show your expertise in Microsoft technologies. Classes are offered through Microsoft Certified Trainers. Exams are offered for many of the Microsoft products and technologies. You can now take exams in-person or online.
Discover to find certifications, exams, and training for individuals
With MSDN you get all the software and benefits you need to stay up on all things code, including monthly cloud credits, collaboration tools, training perks, support, and more—all the latest and greatest from Microsoft.
Learn more about MSDN